Key Supervisor - Intensive Outpatient Program
First Step is currently offering an opportunity for the right person to lead a new team in the execution of an internationally recognised, abstinence based treatment program. This person will be a motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a highly collaborative setting. This person will have significant AOD experience but will thrive on the opportunity to learn about and deliver a new treatment modality while managing a team of 4 other practitioners. Its a role that requires an attitude of unconditional positive regard for both co-workers and clients, an open mind and a willingness to ‘go the extra mile.’
This is a rare opportunity for the right individual to work alongside and learn from the highly experienced First Step team that includes doctors, mental health nurses, psychologists, psychiatrists, caseworkers and lawyers among others.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Outline your qualifications and experience in Drug and Alcohol treatment (refer Position Description)
- Outline your qualifications and experience in psychological therapies (refer Position Description)
- Outline your qualifications & experience in leading a team (refer Position Description)
- Compare and contrast your values with those of First Step (as you understand them to be)
- Articulate your ability to collaborate within a multidisciplinary team. Describe your ability to move between different treatment modalities (addiction medicine).
- Describe your willingness and ability to adhere to a prescribed treatment program while treating all individuals with dignity and compassion
- Outline your recent or ongoing professional development goals
This position is offered as a full time contract position (6+12months) EFT 1.0
Competitive Salary Sacrifice options apply
Applications should include:
- Cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria
- Up to date resume/CV
- Details of 2 professional referees
*Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria will not be considered
Applications should be emailed as follows:
REF: RSL/Key Supervisor
Note: First Step is a independent not-for-profit organisation that provides a safe and nurturing work environment for people of all backgrounds, genders, religions, sexualities, ethnicities or any other factor.